Wednesday, June 20, 2012

inspiration monday picture for june 25: michelle trachtenberg

the inspiration
michelle trachtenberg
i have to admit, i am using inspiration monday as a totally self-serving vehicle. the fact of the matter is that i want to fill my closet with maxi dresses. what better a way to be summery and still hide my pale legs than a maxi dress?? right?? so, i picked an inspiration that would allow me to say, "hmmm...i don't have this in my closet, i'd better go out and get a similar dress – for the sake of the blog, of course!" there. i admitted it. now let's hope i can find a similar maxi dress between now and monday!

if you want to join, but don't know how, click here. we'd love to see your take on this fun, breezy outfit!
xoxo,
two birds

13 comments:

  1. Maxi dresses are so awesome. They manage to be comfy and look totally fabulous at the same time! I love hers in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have like one maxi dress and it feels like a crime to only have ONE. I need more. And I need her purse. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently purchased my first maxi dress, and I'm in love! A maxi dress and a denim jacket. Now that's an outfit I can get behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love maxi dresses and I think it's a classic item, and a staple for spring/summer. I hope you find a really nice dress in time. Can't wait to see your take on this inspiration. :)

    Cheers,
    Kate
    shopnomiji.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That defiantly is a breezy outfit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I'll have to try it out for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maxis and jean jackets are the perfect combo! Love this outfit.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont really care for her as an actress but she looks amazing here! great outfit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That printed maxi is really cute! I just bought my first maxi dress :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe I think we all use Inspiration Monday to expand our wardrobes! I have no issue with adding another maxi to mine!! See you Monday, good luck in your search.

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute outfit! I think I might want to recreate it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Maxis for summer for the same reason...dawn suitcase vignettes. i am in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh yay! i love a maxi. i really need a new denim jacket. and a denim vest. i'm obsessed!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete