Tuesday, May 1, 2012

tuesday remix: sister style

megan chose the remix item this week, a super bright, flowy, watercolor-esque top from target. i liked it so much that, after wearing it, i texted megan to tell her so. and what did she do? she gave it to me. just like that. awesome sister, much? i think so. i sure am lucky to have such a generous, not to mention fashionable, family! my closet has definitely benefited. i hope you like the shirt as much as i do. this was a fun one to remix! let us know what you think!

nora bird



jeans~ H&M
shoes~ Madden Girl, Marshalls
belt~ vintage, thrifted
earrings~ ??? (i think these are from one of my sisters, as well)

megan bird



jeans~ Land's End, thrifted
shoes~ GoJane
earrings~ F21
belt~ thrfited

we hope you all have an awesome tuesday!

xoxo, two birds

19 comments:

  1. Ok, so I'm scrolling and thinking - it's a shirt! How will they make it look completely different in each ensemble? And once again, you knocked it out of the park! Love it.
    cate @ wild ruffle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you both styled this top! Id like both pairs of shoes please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooo i'd keep that top too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shirt! And what a great sister!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty shirt! I love it with your jeans Nora, it looks really cute!

    Megan, I like that you tucked it in, it gave it a whole new look! And as always you have awesome shoes. And you're so awesome to give the shirt to Nora!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great with the white pants and with jeans! You are both the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Nora the top looks so good on the bump - and Megan, it looks great tucked in! I would have never thought it, but that's one versatile shirt.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. you both rocked this shirt!! I love the shirt ... so pretty!
    jess
    JESS CAUSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is pretty,and Megan is definitely a good sister.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful top! love how you both decided to wear it differently. Megan, I have those same shoes from Go Jane except in animal print! i love them. sky high but still comfy!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is indeed a lovely top! You both have styled it in such a way to show off its versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both are so cute!!! I love that top. And I'm always a fan of white pants, especially in summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a gorgeous shirt--I don't know if I'd be nearly as generous! I love how you're showing off its versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sisters are great for adding to your closet! I still share clothes and shoes with my sisters. It's fun to swap and remix clothing because each one of us has our own style.

    Vang

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colours in the shirt are fantastic - love the way you both styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Both styles are so beautiful!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nora bird..you look beautiful in that outfit! great color on you..
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete