Wednesday, May 30, 2012

inspiration picture for monday, june 4: jenna dewan-tatum


i had no idea who this was until i looked up her IMDb profile. apparently she is a model and dancer and sometimes actress who always plays a dancer. and she is married to channing tatum (the last name should have tipped me off, right?), who she met on the set of Step Up (in which she plays an accomplished dancer). she was also featured on the show "Joey". geez, i wonder why i have never heard of her??? i mean, she was on "Joey" and in Step Up! anyway, this is a cute, spring-y outfit and we hope you join us on monday! not sure how to play? it's easy! click here.

be inspired!

xoxo, two birds

7 comments:

  1. HA! I love this post ... yeah, not the most famous. BUT, she does have great style. I see her on the red carpet a lot with her husband.

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a cute outfit! Love the print on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit for this coming inspiration Monday! I hope I can come up with something this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors and the fabric on her top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didnt know her!! thanks for introducing her to us.
    she looks lovely!

    following u now.
    follow me back if you like!

    Find me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I have the perfect jacket to wear. I have no idea who she is either. I actually thought the picture was of Rachel Bilson until I actually read the post and the title. I was so excited about the outfit that I just skipped to the picture:)

    ~J

    ReplyDelete