Wednesday, May 2, 2012

inspiration picture for may 7: carrie underwood

carrie underwood
we can't give you any 100% guarantees, but if you play along with us next week for inspiration monday, you just might have a shot at winning american idol. well, at least you will dress like a winner (we can't do anything about your singing voice). if you do play along, we'd be happy to take you out to karaoke one night. and that we can guarantee.

don't know how to play, click here. we hope you'll join us on monday!

xoxo,
two birds

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love her!!! I wonder if I have a pretty top like that in my closet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a snazzy top, skinny jeans? check and check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tehehe. I want to go to karaoke now :] I love this look! Can't wait to see how it is styled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her jeans, they fit so well! Inspiration Monday sounds fun!!

    Peaches
    xx
    http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete