Saturday, May 26, 2012

inspiration picture for may 28: halle berry

oops! we totally forgot to post this on wednesday! with megan's exciting news, nora starting her third trimester, and the fact that we are having a long holiday weekend...we just forgot. please forgive us!

halle berry
if you've forgiven us, please join us on monday. holiday or not, you still have to get dressed, right? we hope to see your takes on halle's summery look! are you new to our blog and don't know how to play? click here for the "rules"! happy saturday!!

xo,
 two birds

2 comments:

  1. I'm in. This outfit is perfect for summer. Have a great holiday weekend lovely birds. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to blogging..how do I put the link into my blog posting to link up to you?? I would like to join in

    ReplyDelete