Tuesday, April 17, 2012

tuesday remix: sister style

i have been having a tough time lately just in terms of feeling quite large and in charge (my belly is getting bigger and bigger every day...and don't even get me started on the boob situation happening here) and trying to find clothes that are both comfortable and make me feel good and are also at least semi stylish. i may want to stay in my pj's or workout clothes all day, but that would be no good for me or you. it got so bad last week that i was this close to sending megan an email and calling off the remix until i birth this baby boy. it is just so hard to either try and squeeze into one of megan's tiny items of clothes without feeling like a sausage or to try and find something of mine that will fit, and look good, on both of us. luckily for me, this week megan chose a cute, drapey vest. a vest i can do! a vest always fits! yay! let us know what you think! and i will try to stop complaining and just enjoy my pregnancy and all that comes with it...

nora bird: shades of grey



vest~ thrifted (megan's)
cardigan~ Heartbreaker
dress/tunic~ Free People, b. (a resale shop)
booties~ thrifted
tights~ Target

megan bird: pink flamingos



t-shirt~ The Clothes Mentor
jeans~ Marshalls
necklace/earrings~ F21
shoes~ GoJane

have a great tuesday!

xoxo, two birds

17 comments:

  1. LOVE these photos! The pink flamingos rock my world! And it's true, a vest never treats you badly or lies to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look cute :) the Vest works well on both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vest IS perfect! Nora, you're still the cutest and most stylish pregnant lady I've ever seen! And you both have the most amazing shoes!! I want to steal both pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vest was a great choice to remix because it really works on any body type :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nora if it helps you look great! I love that top on you and paired with the vest... looks adorable. Megan, love how you paired it with the blue jeans! :)

    Sara :)
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vest looks great on both of you, and Nora, you are an extremely cute pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want both of your pairs of shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you both!! I found this and thought of you girls :)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/97462405/bird-jewelry-little-spotted-sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I really like how Nora's floral dress pops against the gray and how fresh the vest looks with Megan's turquoise and blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you for keeping it up! You look amazing:)
    cate @ wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still coveting those purple heels...and let me tell you, those gray legs look miles long!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I may have this vest! Nora - I love the way you chose to layer and may have to try that. And you look beautiful! Megan - I love those shoes and how your necklace and jeans coordinate. So cute!

    Jess
    http://www.fancypants514.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you didn't call off the remix because you're ADORABLE in this vest! Love those GoJane shoes, so cute. And you better believe that once I have a yard I'm putting out a pink flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy Flamingo, these are great yard/outfit photos Megan. I had the same flamingos twice but they faded in the sun. I love em. I did not get those jeans but I did see them at Marshall's. Great shoes and necklace too. Nora, I feel for you but we would never know by the way you present yourself that you feel like a sausage...veggie sausage that is. Great colors in the dress and perfect vest to make you feel comfy. dawns suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. how many ways can i say total fabulousity, about both outfits?

    ReplyDelete