skirt ~ H&M
shoes ~ Ebay
belt ~ Target
shirt ~ F21
sweater ~ Marshalls
earrings ~ craft fair
skirt ~ vintage, thrifted
shirt ~ F21
shoes ~ Madden Girl, Marshalls
i'm going to tell you a story and you won't believe me. but trust me, everything i am about to tell you is true. so.unbelievably.true. chris and i went out this weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday. before we met up with everyone, we decided to hit up the local dive bar for a pre-celebration drink. we were playing a game of pool, and the following happened.
1. a car pulled into the parking lot and hit another car.
2. the man and woman in the offending car got out and came into the bar like nothing had happened.
3. said man and woman sat at a table, presumably to order some (more) beers.
4. said man had at least four iv cords hanging from various parts of his body, as if he had just escaped from a hospital.
5. the couple decided to leave (i can only assume they knew everyone was on to them for the hit and run outside in the parking lot).
6. the man got his iv cords tangled in a bar stool and knocked down two stools in the process. it took three people to get him untangled.
7. outside, a squad car was waiting for the man (the bartender must have called the cops).
8. the cop gave the man a breathalyzer, and somehow, he passed.
9. the cops let the man go. yes, they let him go.
10. as the man was backing his car out of the parking lot, he hit another car. another car, people.
11. the cops came back, followed by an ambulance and a fire truck.
12. the man was taken away in an ambulance.
it was ridiculous. i'm not sure why he had all the iv cords, or why he was driving, or why he was hitting so many cars, but i can only hope they brought him back to the hospital and took care of him. the funniest part of the night for me was when the super tan, super ripped, and super chiseled cop walked into the bar, the juke box intuitively started playing "funky town", and fog started blowing beneath his feet. ok, there was no fog, but the rest of the story is true. honestly.