Wednesday, March 14, 2012

inspiration picture for march 19: olivia wilde

it's that time again! to any new readers (welcome), please join in on the fun! what we do is take a picture of a cute celebrity and try to come up with our own inspirations based on their outfit. it's fun to do and it's always great to see all the other blogger's interpretations, as well! so, please join in if you want. for "official" rules, click here.

olivia wilde
i know we have used her before, maybe even more than once. but come on...a chevron maxi dress and a leather jacket? it's screaming your name, isn't it?

we hope to see you all on monday!
xo,
two birds

11 comments:

  1. Fun! I can't wait to recreate this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! I just may have to recreate this :] I am happy that I have pieces to play with to pull this off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Olivia Wilde! Her style is so casual and effortless!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit
    Great pick. Dawn xo. Hysterical post I am tickled. Thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i adore Olivia Wilde, such amazing style
    www.theorangewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooh can't wait to see what yall come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love her outfit the maxi dress is great!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool _ i just cannot do the long dress - would love to know how!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i would seriously love to own that dress. So pretty!
    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Badass! I don't have chevron but I do have a kinda batik floral that could work...never thought of wearing it with black leather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...I like this look. The maxi dress is beautiful.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete