Wednesday, February 1, 2012

inspiration picture for february 6: who wore it best?

ooh, it's a fashion face-off, y'all! who wore it best? michelle trachtenberg or olivia munn??? so much pressure. basically, you have to decide between a purse versus a dog, black versus blue, black versus gray, and wedge versus flat. decisions, decisions. either way, it's a fun outfit, and now you have not one, but two ladies to be inspired by (no, i'm not talking about us...how embarrassing! now i'm blushing...)

monday's inspiration

michelle trachtenberg versus olivia munn
if you don't know how to play, click here and come join us on monday for a rip-roarin' good time!!

xoxo,
two birds

14 comments:

  1. Hmm I think I'd like a combination of the two outfits. LOVE Olivia's bag but I like Michelle's gray top and blue jeans. Good choice, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one on the left best. It just looks a little more pulled together. But hey, I got no problems with comfort either.

    www.stylinggame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like Olivia Munn's look best. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both but I guess Michelle wins by a hair for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Olivia Munn's look best. I'm going to have to see if I can find something in my closet to recreate her look this Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they both look great but I like Oliva's best. I like how everything is black with the pop of tan. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. olivia munn! :) Cute!

    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute, love the vest. hmmmm, have me thinking about this one. dawn xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it okay if I say neither because that vest should be burned?
    But, I'll go with Michelle, because of the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous...I am drooling over all these winter outfits!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I prefer Olivia's outfit! But I don't really like the bag...
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    http://mybestdress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michelle, obviously! She has the cutest four-footed accessory a girl could need.

    ReplyDelete