Thursday, January 19, 2012

let's talk shop!

today i wanted to show you a few items we recently added to the two birds' collection, and once i finish the daunting task of measuring each piece, they will be added to our shop next week! i don't know why i find measuring so demotivating. it's not like it's hard. in fact, it is super easy and pretty mindless. i can even do it while watching TV. but, for some reason, i always find myself putting it off. ugh. measuring!!! *cue me dropping to my knees and shaking my fists at the sky*! anyway, we hope you like the new pieces! they soon could be yours!

so so so soft! and so warm. perfect for these cold days of winter!

made for a man, but i think us gals can pull it off! anything they can do, we can do better, right?



a few items that have me wishing for spring!


a couple of items in red, white and blue! they might even look cute paired together!?!

okay, so i better get to measuring (ugh) so i can get these in the shop! have a wonderful day!

xoxo, two birds

18 comments:

  1. Haha, I can see why measuring would be a PIA...

    I really like these items, especially the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotdamn Nora. You look amazing. I especially love you in that poncho - fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second pic is awesome...I love the suitcases as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying over that cape in the first picture. Awesome.
    cate @ wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drool...I like that floral jacket, I too think of spring! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first piece is absolutely stunning. I wish I wasn't so short. On me, that would be a weird blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tidying my apartment makes me feel like that. It's no big deal, but getting started...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I die for that poncho! Die of jealousy!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we don't want that to happen! it will be for sale next week!

      Delete
  9. Wow, that poncho/cape is sooo cozy! Waaaant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh love these vintage-y inspired pieces and the suitcases in the pics.! My favorite is the plaid, love a good plaid! Thanks for sharing!

    http://sweatersandsweets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel you, measuring and describing is my least favorite part about my etsy. Photographing them on me and them on their own is easy, but to sit on the floor with a measuring tape is just so tedious and boring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cuuuute! i love the boots and the red\blue striped shirt. adorbs. <3

    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today dear. i'm following! <3

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That poncho looks prefect for a day like today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoa whoa whoa, that last blazer is AWESOME. I could see that on Emily Thorne in Revenge when she's walking around town planning to destroy everyone and everything in her path!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jesus, Mary and Joseph you look fantastic in these store choices. I love the location and the setting...how inspiring. Measuring ugh! That poncho...oh my!!! Have a great weekend!! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the stacked vintage suitcases! Super cute! Check out my blog: http://style-philes.blogspot.com/. Follow each other?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete