Thursday, January 5, 2012

let's talk shop

we've got a new feature comin' at ya! "let's talk shop" will be all about two birds and our etsy and pop-up shop. we will feature and style items from our collection, discuss our collaborations, feature some of our favorite etsy and local shops, and much much more!

this week i wanted to do a little feature on b. (a resale shop). we have been talking about this store a lot lately, and for good reason. not only are we selling our wares there exclusively during the month of january, but owner, allison, also has her store stocked to the gills with all sorts of other amazing clothes and accessories. and everything is priced to sell. seriously, this store is super affordable. i have purchased many, many items at b. lately, so i thought i would feature a few of them here today. i wish i could tell you exact prices for each piece, but i don't recall what i paid for everything. i will tell you this; each item was under $15, with most ranging between $7 and $10. i know! if you live in the twin cities area, you must check out b. (a resale shop)!




what do you think? cute, right? be sure to check out this fabulous store if you are able!

xoxo, nora bird


19 comments:

  1. Love this new feature! Also love ALL of those dresses. These looks are styled wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really super cute!
    I wish you girls and families a happy new year!
    I know this is a professional blog and you don't post awards, but anyway I just gave you one!

    http://denisi.blog.de/2012/01/03/starting-the-new-year-with-lovely-awards-12387940/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing more! Would you happen to know if b. offers plus size items?

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies are living my dream. I love all the dresses. The stripe top is fun too. Wish you all the success with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds super great and those clothing items rock ... for sure the next time we are in the area I will be checking that spot out!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great items, look really cute and unbelievable prices too!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute stuff! I especially love that blue dress! I wish I lived in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all! I need to go check this place out ASAP! Even if I just pick up a little something small!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nora these photos of you are just fantastic. I love the outfits, especially the black a-line dress with the adorable trim. I would so shop there. Love the new feature...can't wait to see what you two have up your lovely sleeves. Dawn Suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all cute. I especially like the dress on the bottom left.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes cute, but demanding me wants the photos to be bigger, so i can instantly see the details. my lazy inclined self, doesn't want to take the time, to click on the images. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so cute! I wish I lived closer:( Love, Love, Love!

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm definitely going to have to check it out sometime - everything you've posted from there is so fun!
    cate @ wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfits! I'm totally going to have to check out this place! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute stuff! I especially like the last two dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like there is a lot of great stuff at that store! Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check it out :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the blue trousers! Absolutely lovely. What a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your style. Great post!

    Viva La Qbee03
    http://vivalaqbee03.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great blog! I love your style! I will definitely be checking back frequently. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my post. xo

    http://LsFashionDish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete