Thursday, January 19, 2012

inspiration picture for january 23: eva longoria

maybe it's the cold weather we're experiencing in minnesota today, or maybe it's the fact that i went to see a johnny cash tribute concert last weekend...but i was kind of feeling this all-black outfit today. honestly, i don't think this particular outfit looks all that great on eva...but she had me at the gray socks. is it wrong to be sold on an outfit just because of the socks? if it is, then dammit, i don't want to be right!
eva longoria
come join us on monday for all the fun. show us how to rock the all-black look. or just wear big socks (with a gucci purse, of course). whatever inspires you! for rules of the game, click here.

xoxo,
two birds

15 comments:

  1. Love a classic, all black look and what a way to make it current with the extra long charcoal socks!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so this has me interested...All black. I may have to try this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her classic all black look! She's always has been so pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right -- those gray socks are oddly alluring. Now I'm regretting not picking up that cute gray pair of knee-high socks I saw last weekend ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. those gray socks work on her, not me. anyone can work that purse though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually tried the thigh-high sock thing today and I can't seem to pull it off. She looks cute, though.

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I'm excited. I can't stop wearing black. I feel like I should live in NYC.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in!!!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right, the socks make the outfit. I pulled out my grey knee-highs this morning but they didn't work, I will give it a try this weekend though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can do this look! Cool. My purse is from DSW though;). Love the socks. I am wearing my fleece tights tonight. Now those were a great invention! I think the boring globe in that post might be mine I gave away:) that is a lot of globes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the socks, totally make the look :)

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. so glam and dressy, not sure if I can put together a look like this tho.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually like that outfit since layers are definitely "my thing" :P and I love classy blazers!

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love her :)
    I think the Chanel bag totally made the look!
    xx
    blog.diamondsanddust.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the outfit, and the grey sucks, they fit perfectly to all the black.
    And the chanel bag is wonderful :)

    Xx
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete