Friday, December 30, 2011

inspiration picture for january 2: rosie huntington-whiteley

does it mean i'm getting old that i don't know half the actresses we use for inspiration pictures? all i know is that i like how they dress. and since they are so young and beautiful, perhaps if i am old, i shouldn't be dressing like them. ha, yeah right. that'll never happen. i saw a woman at the gym the other day...probably 75 years old. she had on black, shiny, skin-tight lycra pants, a rainbow headband tied in a knot on top of her head, black high-top chuck taylors and hair-sprayed hair as high as she could get it. and i thought to myself, "i want to be like her when i grow up." so you know what? i will dress like the selena gomezes, the jessica albas, and the rosie huntington-whiteleys (who is she anyways?) of the world, and i won't care what anyone else thinks! so try it...join in on the fun on monday. don't know how to play? click here.
rosie hungtington-whiteley
happy friday!
xoxo,
two birds

12 comments:

  1. Could she be any more chic? I am sorry for not linking up this week...I realized last night that I could have after having read Tammy's blog. Your link is up for several days. Don't worry, I still love my lovely birds who inspire me everyday. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xoxo Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, she is fabulous and so is this look. Love those little suede booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's in the latest transformer movie! Yes, I would love to look like her, she's fabulous!!!

    http://jugglingchic.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's super cute! In love with the scarf and booties! Dress however you want! Not caring what people think about what I wear is going to be one of my NY's resolutions. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I hear you, I don't know who half of these cuties are either, but they are cute and make me want to be cute too! I actually just bought a couple of pieces that should make it easy for me to do this one, so yay for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to inform you again... she was in the newest Transformers. Just let your younger, cooler friends tell you what's hip :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. truth & beauty. i agree. i don't know many of them either. just call me old fogie, (pronounced faux-gee). i don't know how to spell it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty young and I don't know more than half the actresses, so don't you worry :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's not that we're getting old, I think that we probably just don't care what's happening in Hollywood. :) But this is a good inspiration photo! I'm thinking about how I could do it.

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm like you, sometimes i feel so old and out of touch because i have no idea who all of these new actresses and musicians are!

    lately i've gotten to where when chris and i are out and i see a woman about 60 or older who looks kind of eccentric, and like she could probably be an artist because she definitely has her own style (translation: the kind of older woman other people would look at and laugh) i'll tell chris, "that's me in 30 years."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look - I'm sooo going to have to link up on Monday!
    cate @ wild ruffle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know half the names of 'popular' actresses and singers out there any more either, guess I'm getting old :P I think if you dress fun and how you feel when you start getting older (in like 40 years lol) then you'll FEEL young.

    also there is alady like the one you described at my gym and she is in WAY better shape that me!!

    ReplyDelete