Monday, December 26, 2011

inspiration monday: dance dance

sorry everyone, i got nothing today. we had a fabulous christmas that included family, food, presents, more food, and a lot of 'just dance 3'. yes, it's fun and yes, we were all schooled by our 10-year old niece. what can i say? girl can dance. and my night ended at urgent care because i had this ridiculous cough, that paired with waking up at 5 am (you can't deny kids that on christmas morning), caused me to break down in tears at the dinner table. one inhaler and a few antibiotics later, and i am already feeling 70% better. so, needless to say, i am just really, really tired, and i got nothing. so....

today's inspiration
ashley tisdale
megan bird



shirt ~ target, gift from my sister
necklace ~ gift from mother-in-law
tights, earrings ~ F21
shoes ~ Urban Original

nora bird




belt ~ mom's
skirt ~ thrifted
tights ~ Target
booties ~ F21

i hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo,
two birds


15 comments:

  1. You two look goooorgeous! Really, very much!
    I am done with Inspiraton Monday, but submissions are only from tomorrow on, it's written... is it right?
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays! Megan, I love your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red tights Megan! And the red skirt Nora! Red is a fun and festive color. Hope you both had a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a shame, I literally have this outfit down south but not up here in Northumberland! You look so great in these shots! Fab interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you both worked in the red - so cute! Sorry to hear about the trip to the hospital - that's crazy!
    cate @ wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness I hope you are feeling better soon.

    Love how you both used the inspired pic and added the red in unique ways.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome outfit! love the red tights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Ashley Tisdale's boots -- MEOWWWW. Glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas but sorry to hear that it ended at urgent care.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of you guys are gorgeous. Amazing outfits they are very cute


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you guys incorporated the red in different ways!
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you're feeling better bird girl. great personal takes, in different, but equally spectacular ways.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi lovely birds...sorry you were sick. That is such a bummer. Forgive me for not having participated,yet. I admire your dedication to us by forging through with an outfit anyway. That is why you are both so awesome and gorgeous. I love both outfits...I should have just snapped a photo of myself yesterday because I had on red jeans and a striped top with a blazer. So sorry. I spent my time returning the camera my husband gave me as a gift. another bummer. We ordered a new one last night. I will try to get dressed today and link up. Love to you both. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo I think everyone is just exhausted in general...what do you think? xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you're feeling better! My little sis got Just Dance for Christmas, and I'm sure she's going to school me too! I love both of your takes--the red tights and skirt are so much fun! I'm late to join, but better than never, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Megan and Nora, I discovered your blog through Mongs and have been meaning to join in the fun for a while now. Since it is the new year, I might as well start now! Hope you are feeling better! Grace

    ReplyDelete