Thursday, November 10, 2011

inspiration picture for november 14: kelly ripa

we consider ourselves very up-to-date on important news stories such as regis philbin leaving "live". this week we are having a very timely inspiration for monday's outfit...kelly ripa. ok, ok, ok...we didn't mean to do it that way. we just really like kelly's outfit. hopefully you do, too!
kelly ripa
want to join us for inspiration monday? check out how to play here, and then check back on monday to see all the lovely outfits based on kelly's look. trust us, it's fun!
xoxo,
two birds

8 comments:

  1. Aw, I love Regis :( I hated when Kathy Lee was on there. I wonder who's replacing him. Kelly Ripa always looks good and I love the black and yellow together!

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit and many of Kelly Ripa's styles...always so clean, sophisticated and classic! I also happen to have a not so secret love for Regis...he is too adorable!!! :) Such a great look and now I feel I need a yellow scarf...might need to do a Look 4 Less post for this and if so, I'll link to this blog post of yours to show where I saw the look first!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelly ripa is so cute :) good choice! love the outfit.

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for this one!!! I think I have all the elements even!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit...need to get something that color yellow anyway....yay Dawn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love her yellow tiered blouse!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I wish I'd seen this earlier. What a cute outfit! I totally want to play next time.

    ReplyDelete