Friday, October 14, 2011

through the looking glass

chris and i are sitting around having a few beers, having a super fun night. i decided to try on the five pairs of warby parkers i got in the mail this afternoon. if you have never heard of them (and you wear glasses), you should check them out. all glasses are $95 and they send you five pairs for free to try on at home. so...help me choose...which ones should i get? or should i not get any of them. i really want bigger glasses, but i have such a small head/face that i wonder if bigger glasses just make me look like a little girl playing dress up in her mom's clothes.

anyways, please tell me which ones you like best!

winston
beckett
pierce
roosevelt
huxley
i hope your friday night is filled with stella artois, good friends, an awesome man (or woman) and some hipster glasses!

xoxo,
megan bird

13 comments:

  1. Tough choice, they all look great! I have to say that my favorite is "beckett".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto that, the Beckett looks so sharp on you. I might have to grab 5 pair to try. Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 2,3,4,5. Beckett is very flattering on you and I really like your friday night funky head scarf and fab. earrings. I also like beer, including stella. Dawn xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Winston or Beckett on you! I also love some bigger glasses these days. What a fun way to choose too;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the beckett the best! they look great on you; a good balance if you want to have big glasses but don't want to commit to huge frames!

    -suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beckett! I think they're the most flattering. And they look a lot like my glasses so I'm probably a little biased. :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh hard one! I think I like Beckett and Pierce the best. Not too big or dark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the second look! I'm in the market for a new pair myself. I've been looking at those styles a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My pick is Stella. I mean, Beckett. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beckett and Pierce are my two faves!

    ReplyDelete