Thursday, October 13, 2011

it's a date! *hunt & gather*: sneak peek part 2

since megan bird and i are such busy little bees (or birds?), we haven't had much time to photograph our amazing collection for our next sale. but we really wanted to give you little sneak peeks here and there until it is sale time (a week from tomorrow! i can hardly believe it!). megan showed you some awesome stuff yesterday and i thought i would show you a few more of our lovely items today. get ready for more big, cozy sweaters, some vintage levis that i am absolutely in love with (these will be hard for me to sell, people. but as long as they are going to one of our lovely customer's homes, i will be happy!), and a gorgeous sweater dress perfect for any hot date or fun party that you have planned this fall! i hope you enjoy!







and a close up of the pretty pattern...

cool stuff, right? look for more sneak peeks next week!

xoxo, nora bird







10 comments:

  1. OMG, I wish I lived in the same city/town. Love them all.

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love every single one of these outfits!! great fall looks!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is, Ooh La La. I am loving all of the above. Your hair really sets all the looks off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that your sale takes away hours at thrift stores to find the perfect piece, you've already done the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nora, you look great in every piece and they are all really fun and fabulous. My favorites are the jeans with the sweater and that last dress with the floral trim..so beautiful. You can wear some jeans Nora!!! The leaves on the ground behind you in the first photo had me gasping. so beautiful...I can hear the crunch and smell them as well..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your haircut! It suits you so well.

    Now that cream sweater you're wearing in the first picture? I had one very much like it when I was little. I just love it :). I can't wait for the sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I LOVE that black dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME fall looks! I am especially loving 1 and 2. You guys have such awesome style and taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! And happy Friday and weekend :) :)

    ReplyDelete