Monday, August 29, 2011

It's A Date! The Other Great Minnesota Get Together!

as you probably already know, we had an "It's A Date!" sale this weekend! thank you so much to all of you that came out to shop, have a drink, hang out, and give your support! the sale was such a success and so much fun and we just wanted to share some photos of the event! be warned! there are quite a few...

the "It's A Date!" dream team! John (Scout), Nora, Megan (two birds) and Amanda (Salvaged Strawberry). we love our little team!







yes. we had a lot of clothes!


and shoes!


and accessories!

john's mom helped to set up. she was so fun and adorable!

megan plans her next move...in perfect blogger pose, of course!

we are planning another sale for sometime in october! we will be sure to keep you updated!

and speaking of updates, big things are happening here in two birds' land! ideas are a-brewing and exciting announcements will soon be made!!! we are super super duper excited, so please stay tuned!

thanks again to all that came out in support! we couldn't do this without you!


xoxo, two birds
















7 comments:

  1. so bummed i missed the sale... i NEED one of those vintage floral suitcases to add to my collection. tear. hope it went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can't wait to hear the news. That looks like it was a great sale, such a wicked setup. If only I were closer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to look through these items! Everything looks so beautiful and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad that I couldn't be there:( I had that floral suitcase when I was a child. My grandma gave it to me and I thought it was the ugliest ever but now I would LOVE to have it!

    Maybe you could open an online store....:)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn these photos are like: you can look at the menu but you just can't eat. I want to shoppppp! You all look incredible and I am putting this sale on my bucket list. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo what's the news????

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, looks like a ton of fun!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete