Thursday, June 9, 2011

new loves and old friends

megan gave me this awesome shirt last night and i could hardly wait to wear. boy, does she give me a lot of cute clothes. she'll be sorry someday...like when she is naked and i have all of her cute clothes. (insert evil laugh here). anyhoo, it is quite the "loud" top, so i paired it with simple black skinnies, clean, classic shoes (which will be available at our garage sale this saturday! if you like them, are a size 6/6.5 and live in the minneapolis area, come and get 'em!) and almost no accessories. i love that the beading on the belt matches the shirt almost perfectly. my bracelets kind of do, too, but that was unintentional. i haven't taken them off since sunday. expect them in all of my photos for a while. love them!

in most of these photos i am looking off to the right. there was obviously something really cool over there...i just can't tell you what it was...






what do you think? too loud? too quiet? just right? just wrong altogether? let me know!!!

old friends

shirt- vintage, thrifted by megan

new loves

jeans- 15dollarstore.com
shoes- nine west
belt- garage sale (could be vintage, but i have no clue)
bracelets- made by my sister, izzy









20 comments:

  1. mmm I wasn't going to go garage sale-ing this weekend but we have the same shoe size and you have cute shoes and I like cute shoes......... argh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is amazing! You're so lucky she gives you such awesome pieces, haha!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. if you find that top missing its because i hired an investigator to go steal it! love it love it!
    :) Bobbi

    Missbobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUST RIGHT! I love this, so Chic! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks comfy and chic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super fun & happy shirt. Looks like you were having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that fun little top! And those bracelets are phenomenal and so colorful.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope! Not too loud at all!
    It's just right. I would compliment you on the street if I saw you but I'll do it on here instead... You look stylish!
    I always look off to the right too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful top! I don't think it's loud either, but then I probably wear a lot of loud colors (if I judge by what most people wear on a daily basis lols) I love inheriting clothes from sisters and cousins...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous top! I love the way you styled it just right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful top, goes well with belt and skinny jeans... A* outfit ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That top is awesome! I love loud, bright patterns like these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love everything about this top! The colours, the pattern, the cut, the way you belted it and put it with those jeans...love!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this top, it is just so pretty and colourful. You styled it so well!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  15. i totally LOVE that top!! And you wore it perfectly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the loud top! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ok this is perfect! I love everything about it! not too loud-just right. that belt is placed perfectly and I love the skinny jeans! I love your style I really do.
    House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just found your blog and commented on the sequin shirt you were about to give a away at your garage sale. Then i go to older post and find you in an even more fabulous shirt:) To bad I live in Michigan. I would love to be buddies with you and your friend who gives you the clothes!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete