Friday, June 24, 2011

new blog header!!! oh, and perhaps some more frugal feathers...

hey, all??? you see up there at the top of our blog. that is our most wonderful new blog header. it was designed for us by the lovely meg of meg-mix. please please please go check out her adorable blog. seriously, what a talent! thank you so much meg!!! the birds absolutely love our new header! yay!!!

okay, i know megan already posted a frugal feathers today. and she looks super adorable, as usual. and, don't tell her, but i will be stealing that sweater from her asap. but i had a few thrifty finds to share with you today, as well. so you get a little dose of both birds today. it's a frugal feathers friday!!! okay, really it is just regular old friday. but that is pretty awesome because fridays totally rule. and so does finding awesome deals...okay, seriously nora...stop talking...






top- LOFT, savers thrift, $4.00
jeans- citizens of humanity, rummage sale, $5.00
shoes- BCBGirls, rummage sale, $4.00
necklace- garage sale, i don't recall the price
tank top- F21


again, we want to give a giant shout out and thank you to meg! you rock!

have a happy weekend, everyone! we will be partying it up in lake city for waterski days. super excited!!! i am sure we will have some fun stories to shared with you upon our return!

xoxo, nora bird






16 comments:

  1. I really love the new header! It's really cute and I think it fits with the rest of the blog perfectly. And I must say, I am in love with your necklace. What an amazing garage sale find! I also wanted to stop by and let you know that I mentioned two birds in a Friday feature on my blog. You ladies have such inspiring style and I thought I'd let you know. :)

    -Gayle (Pemberley Rose)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit... great bit of styling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit, i want my bangs to be like yours! And again, I'm jealous of all your great finds! This summer, thrifty shopping is at the top of my list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks great! i'm so glad you kept the side pic, though. i knew immediately after landing on the "two birds" site for the very first time that i would love it based on your stockings alone!

    -suzanne
    awkwardly chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nora, Those shoes are awesome and what a deal you got on the whole outfit...I love it all! I'm working on my Friday post right now and I'm linking back to you guys because you two inspire me to have fun with it! Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome outfit. the flirty black top is perfect with the boyfriend cuffed jeans. you look so great! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome bargain outfit!
    I giggle whenever I see the "touching the shoe pose" you do because I have tried that so many times but I just end up tipping over! You look stylish and model-like when doing it. I just look like a clumsy dork.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the header. Your hair always looks awesome. I wish I had natural curls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new header! It looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you're rockin' these jeans! I wish I could wear jeans like that... And your shoes?!? Really fab.

    Nice header, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love that top! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shirt is gorgeous! What a great find!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok loving the jeans, 5 bucks? Great bargain. Love them rolled at the bottom. I may have to borrow that look from you Nora. Have a great weekend, can't wait to hear about it!!!

    ReplyDelete