Wednesday, June 8, 2011

inspiration picture for june 13: liv tyler

i simply love liv tyler. she is just so beautiful. and she always looks effortlessly cool, which is something i wish people said about me. i wanted to do a casual, summery outfit for the inspiration this week and when i saw this i knew it was the one. these opening ceremony shorts are to die for. i am loving sailor inspired pieces for summer. and who doesn't love a striped top? this look, to me, is simple, polished and cool. i hope you all like the inspiration as much as i do!



have fun! we are excited to see how you're inspired!


xoxo, the birds                

15 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks cute and fun. Hope we have warm weather by Monday cause current temp would be way too cold for this outfit.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she does look fantastic! I love the button details and the nautical feel.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shorts, they're so cute. this looks like a lot of fun to do!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I love Liv Tyler... =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like her style, and I know exactly what I'm wearing Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. obsessed with liv tyler! she's so pretty, and she has such great style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the weather cooperates on Monday! I already have everything I need to make this work (I think...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I JUST wore a very similar outfit...seriously, striped top, high-waisted shorts and flat sandals! Even my hair was down! I'll link it on Monday anyway...hope it's not cheating! :D

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Effortlessly chic" is the way I wish everyone would describe my style as well :) It's always awesome to look fabulous, and look like you didn't even have to try!

    Love her little shorts and sandals. So adorable.

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love liv tyler! I've been wanting some sailor pants or shorts...not sure I can justify buying them yet but I can't wait to try this!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice -- I'm planning ahead already!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great, now it's shorts! Are you two out to push me over the edge?
    Anybody know where I can get a quick liposuction? Just asking.

    ReplyDelete