Tuesday, May 17, 2011

tuesday remix

tuesday r-r-r-r-r-remix! hey all! i hope you are having a great day so far! let me tell you...i am just loving the spring weather. so so so much. so i wanted to do a few spring-y outfits for you today. nothing crazy or fancy. just cute, everyday outfits. i got this shirt at a thrift store the other day, but it is originally from old navy. i adore stripes and this one called to me from the rack! i love the colors and the capped and sort of puffed sleeves. i love that it is form fitting but not uncomfortably tight. and i love that i will be wearing this shirt all the time! it is so versatile but just a little more fun than a plain basic tee. okay, onto the outfits*!

outfit one: come sail away




shorts- F21
shoes- charles albert
ring- heartbreaker

outfit two: lady




dress- hurley, garage sale
shoes- nine west
necklace- etsy, gift from jim
belt- F21 (taken off a jacket)

outfit three: mister roboto




jeans- F21
shoes- anne michelle
earrings- UO

what do you think? would you wear this shirt and how??? i need ideas since i think i will be wearing it a lot!


*i am not sure why all of my outfit titles are styx songs. the first one sort of worked and so i just went with it...and obviously styx is totally awesome. now you know what a dork i am (although, if you have been reading this blog for a while you probably have already figured that out).

have a great day!!!


xoxo, nora bird










21 comments:

  1. All the outfits look fun,i loved the second one the most ! :) So pretty! :) :D


    www.arty-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes, charles albert shoes & shorts combo the best.

    xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really love the 2nd outfit with the white dress, so pretty! I personally cannot wear stripes to save my life, but I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shorts ... i keep seeing those sailor ones, i need to get some pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything with stripes, but the first outfit is especially awesome because of the cute shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit names, and I loooove the outfits themselves! Great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally saw Styx in concert when I was 19, so I am a nerd too... I love the top! The first one is my fave but holy moly do I love the shoes in the last one! It would be fun to try it with a red skirt or a navy skirt with tiny stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes are AMAZING. the gold ones. i love them! and your lush green backyard. green, gold, stripes...i'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these looks but I'm really drawn to the first one (those shorts are awesome). Also, Styx rules.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute. i'm just jealous you're actually having a spring. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I pair it with white pants and a navy blazer! Love those F21 shorts, and the red shoes are super cute! Great score!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will (garage) sale away with you any day, darlin! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute find! I especially love the first way you styled it...I can picture it so many ways...with super flared jeans, maybe with some yellow...how about with overalls?
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely summery look. new follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for your nice comment! I hear ya on the P90X...it hurts so good...so I love/hate it. I do have to put it on mute cause the guy drives me BONKERS! he talks to much.
    anywho...love your blog! so glad you stopped by!

    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this! how funny, i did a remix too but with red jeans!

    i love these stripes. i actually like all the looks. those sailor shorts are adorable. and jeans are always a great go-to look. but i think my fave look might be the second one with that awesome white skirt!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. TOO cute. I love these little nautical-inspired looks!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. All three outfits are great, I could imagine packing all 3 sets in a suitcase and spending the weekend at a lovely lake with my husband! Dressed for all occasions, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the stripes - and the way you put all the looks together!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved striped or polka dot tops, they are so versatile!!

    Great looks, you are always super cute!

    ReplyDelete