Wednesday, May 4, 2011

new loves and old friends: should they stay or should they go?

one of the great things about nora and i running a vintage pop-up store is the freedom to shop. i can buy cute clothes at any point for myself, without even trying them on, because i know if i don't like them for me, i can always give them to the shop. of course i want them to look cute on me, but this doesn't always happen. having said this, i need your opinion. i went shopping last night and found these adorable jeans. i am torn. they are so cute, and i want to give them to two birds, but i also want to keep them. so i'm going to let you decide. i already know they are cute...that is not the question. the question is, are they cute for me, or should they be cute for another it's a date customer?





new loves:
tank ~ F21
earrings ~ F21
sandals ~ Target

old friends:
jeans ~ vintage, thrifted
beaded necklace ~ vintage, garage sale

so, should they stay, or should they go?

xoxo,
megan bird

18 comments:

  1. I would keep them, but I'm selfish like that. I can already envision the many remixes these jeans could inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should go to the shop. They are very cute (as you already know), now let someone else enjoy them! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute, as usual, so I think you should definitely keep them!!

    At least keep them for a month or 2 to see how often you end up wearing them. If it is 0-1 times, then take to the shop. If it's lots more, even for remixing posts on the blog, then you should def. keep!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them! you should probably just give them to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they're keepers! They're unique enough to warrant you keeping them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love when pants and shorts have buttons like that! keep them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to be honest, because I know that's what I want on my blog, and I think that's what you're wanting also...otherwise why ask right?

    The pants are super-cute. I like the way they look around your tiny waist. What I don't like is the way they are, or at least look like they are, pulling at the crotch area. They seem to accentuate your upper thighs and if you're like me and most women, this is not the area you're trying to show off.
    I think perhaps they would work better on someone with a shorter torso? So I guess you know my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep em. crotch tugging & all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are super cute! I say keep them for 3 months or 4 wears (which ever comes first) then give them to the shop! Best of both worlds :)
    -Liz
    http://restonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would keep them, because they look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keep em! They're lovely and I SO wish I could find something similar for myself with a loooong inseam!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the link for your store. I would love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. keep em. They look too good on you to give them up. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. remind people to vote again...i just voted...dawn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those pants! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think they are super cute on you. I would definitely keep them.
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete