Wednesday, March 16, 2011

new loves and old friends-the vintage skirt edition

so, my daughter took an extra long afternoon nap yesterday and i took advantage of the time to do a little photo shoot. i decided to take all of my vintage skirts out of my closet (who knew i had so many? not me!) and style each one for a new loves and old friends post. i will post one every day or so until i am out of pictures. fun, right? the first skirt i wore is bright and fun and spring-y and...yellow? i know, i know! i said i never wear yellow and now i can't seem to stop! i love the big pockets on this skirt, too. let me know what you think!






old friends

skirt- vintage, thrifted
belt- vintage, thrifted


new loves

blouse- tara jarmon for target
shoes- delicious, $9.98 store


xoxo, nora bird








12 comments:

  1. Love that skirt, such a perfect colour for spring. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute skirt! Love the color and of course the pockets! Great top too!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's exactly what I'm looking for for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. Great mix of color, print and styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable blog! I love that yellow shirt. I think I shall follow ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything with pockets. I recently purchased a dress because it had them! You shouls wear yellow, it looks fab :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeeee this outfit!! The colours are amazing together!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog
    Hatty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The yellow skirt warms my mood. It reminds me of the sun and playful summers.



    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shoes are delightful!

    xo,
    Angie

    thehotnessyourmommawarnedyouabout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That yellow skirt makes me think it's almost spring! Almost :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that yellow skirt and the print of your blouse!!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  12. The yellow skirt is SO cute! It really adds to the playfulness of your blouse.

    ReplyDelete