Tuesday, February 1, 2011

tuesday remix or why i don't straighten my hair

today's remix item is a wardrobe staple...the white tee! i know what you're thinking. really, nora? a white tee? boring!!! but no! they are so great and so versatile and everyone has one...plus, i'll admit, i was already wearing one today (the last outfit is my actual outfit today) so it was one less thing to worry about. i got my white tee at old navy a few years ago and i love it. i bought it in black as well and i wear them all the time. on a side note, i have been experimenting with my newly short hair and i mistakenly decided to straighten it today. not so cute...


mine has a bit of sparkle to it...a bit more fun than your basic t-shirt!


outfit one: springtime florals




skirt- vintage, thrifted
belt- target
shoes- this shoe warehouse near my house...not sure of the name but all of the shoes are $9.98!
earrings- F21

outfit two: classic black and white




pants- H&M
necklace- marc by marc jacobs, gift
shoes- madden girl

outfit three: hangin' at home




shirt- INC, thrifted
jeans- F21
boots- thirfted by megan in breezy point
belt- thrifted
the most comfy hat (perfect for covering up hairstyling malfunctions!)- knit by my mom


i hope you're all having a fabulous tuesday!

xoxo, nora bird









9 comments:

  1. i think your hair looks cute straight! love those H&M pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto. also wish i could "Like" that pic taken down your railing, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're crazy, your hair always looks great. And do you really lounge around wearing that? My remix would be me in my sweats! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute hat!! and i LOVE those black H&M pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the blog visiting, and the sweet notes! I have followed you! Lovely blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.) I think your hair looks very rock star straight and I love it! 2.) I know I am a day late, but I FEEL you on the white T. I am actually wearing a white T under a bright green vintage jacket today. It's a staple of mine, too! p.s. so good to see you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair looks very chic straightened :)

    mari
    http://lifesamishmashedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your sweet comment! Love the boots in outfit 3, they are my style :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love those top two outfits. The silhouette on that first one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete