1. what color dominates your closet?
i don't have a particular color. i do own a lot of black, but i wouldn't say it dominates my closet. i love jewel tones. i own a lot of teal, purple and blue. i think every outfit deserves a little color...even if it's just earrings, a belt or shoes.
2. if money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet?
if money weren't an issue, i'd have a bigger closet. after that, i don't think i'd change anything (except to add more clothes). i might get more sparkles. more sequins and fancy stuff like that. but like i said, i think i have a good amount of color in my closet. i would just add to it!
3. what is your mantra about mixing colors?
mix away! i'm not big about matchy matchy. i love mixing colors that some people normally wouldn't. green and purple or red and magenta...stuff like that. i also like mixing patterns. fun funky florals with a basic stripe. i think the more color, the better. i mean, obviously, there's a limit...
4. for you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?
any way i can. i love a surprising pop of color in a shoe or accessory. i haven't had the courage to wear a colored pant quite yet, but maybe someday. a nice bright trench is cute, too.
5. which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?
i have never seen this girl wear black. amanda from Salvaged Strawberry is all about color and pattern and fun. i love her style, and i love her!
happy friday, all!