Tuesday, January 11, 2011

stripes

stripes may be one of my favorite new trends. i love them....but oddly enough, i don't own a lot of striped clothing. perhaps it's time to start shopping. here are a few things i would love to (and just might) include in my wardrobe...

DVF wrap dress

striped knit top
lace stripe kimono
Aiko back-bow dress
striped tights
bowtie necklace
faux fur coat
Prada striped shoes
striped leggings

I could go on and on...they are just so fun! i love a good stripe paired with a colorful floral. or two sized stripes together (as nora so kindly showed us last week). or a nautical theme, high-waisted trouser jeans with a red striped top. again, i could go on and on. how about you? how do you like to wear stripes?

xoxo,
megan bird

1 comment:

  1. I love stripes, last year I found a top I loved so much I ordered a second one. I often team it with a floral scarf and most of all I love how they can be dressed up or down. This year I'm on the look out for a stripe maxi...

    ReplyDelete