Friday, January 14, 2011

new loves and old friends

i know, i said i was only going to do this every thursday...but you know what? i had so much fun doing this post that i decided i will do it as often as i please...as long as you all don't mind. and nora will be doing some, too. we both think that vintage mixed with modern is so much fun and so cute, that we will keep posting our styles.

it's casual day at work....and that means jeans. i love jeans, specifically, i love these jeans. they are so old, they may as well be vintage, but they're not. i love to wear them with socks...i adore this look and will wear it as long as i can. i paired my jeans with two vintage pieces...i hope you like!

p.s. please excuse the pictures. chris (my normal fantabulous photog) was still sleeping as i was taking these, so i had his protege (aka henry, our five-year old son) take these pics. a little shaky, a little off center, but maybe that's his shtick...he's edgy like that.








old friends:
polka dot blouse ~ two birds item
sparkle sweater ~ vintage, thrifted
new loves:
jeans ~ so old, they came from Dayton's, before it was Macy's
earrings ~ hand-me-down from one of my sisters
shoes ~ thrifted
socks ~ Target

have a wonderful day, all!
xoxo,
megan bird

3 comments:

  1. I love this feature of mixing old with modern and I am looking forward to see more of it :). it is great inspiration for me. And I totally love a good sparkly sweater!
    I am looking for a cheapish wool cape for this spring, do you have any?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit looks so comfy, love it!

    ReplyDelete