Monday, January 17, 2011

it's a date!: sneak peak

nora and i did a ton of shopping this weekend. what fun! we got some great items!! here we are, trying our best to be models to show off some of the lovely wears we will be selling over valentine's weekend.

























if you're in the area, make sure to stop by this WONDERFUL sale and styling event over valentine's weekend. here's a link to the invite...tell all your friends! and if there's anything you have to have, we are taking requests!

xoxo,
megan bird

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the leopard dress and those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies look fabulous in these pictures! I need to start saving up right now! I want so many of your pretty things. Is that burgundy dress in my size??? I may absolutely need it :). The two floral print dresses are pretty nifty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many of these pieces!!! Maybe I'll have to make a trip to MN that weekend... :)
    I absolutely love the burgundy dress. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete