finally, friday again! that means it's time for friend friday. today's topic is all about how we feel about blogging (we love it)! for other posts, or to join, head on over to Modly Chic...and have a WONDERFUL weekend!
1. How many hours a week do you spend blogging? Has that number changed since you started blogging?
between the two of us, i'd say we probably spend five to ten hours a week blogging. it can be more, it can be less. when we first started, we probably did a little more, just because we wanted to build up a good mix of posts. but we still do a good number of posts every week.
2. There is always more you can do, write, read, comment on... how do you limit your time spent on these tasks?
for us, blogging is fun. it's not a job; we never feel like it's something we have to do. if we miss a day, that's ok. of course, we like to have daily updates so that our followers don't keep coming back to the same post every time they check out our site...but we don't pressure ourselves to get something out absolutely every day. it's fun, it's an outlet for us to get out thoughts and ideas out there. we aren't trying to rule the world with our blog...(we're just trying to make it a little more glitzy!)
3. Have you experienced Blogger burnout yet? How have you dealt with that?
not yet. i don't think we will. like i said above, this is fun for us. there is no pressure in doing it.
4. This time of the year is always a lot busier than any other time. Will your blogging change as a result?
we are very busy – with kids, work, families, shopping...but that also means that there is more to write about right now. the possibilities of posts are endless during the holiday season, so, if anything, we might write more. we'll see in the next few weeks, though!
5. Could you forsee a moment in which you are not blogging anymore? How would you you identify that it's time to walk away?
if we ever get to a point where we feel pressured, or where it's not fun anymore, we will stop. however, i don't see that happening. we love blogging!
images via here, here and here