Friday, November 12, 2010

the look for less

this month's the look for less features the gorgeous charlize theron in head to toe dior. i love love LOVE this outfit! but there is no way i could afford to adorn myself in a full dior ensemble (i wish!). so i wanted to create a similar look that would be easier on the old pocketbook. let me know what you think!

she looks so chic and cool, yet comfy at the same time. and being comfy in my clothes is extremely important to me!

these pants were featured in my birthday wishlist post. i think they are perfect for this look for less!


i would wear this shirt not only for this look but all the time. it is cute and looks cozy. it would also easily dress up or down.


so, these booties don't lace up, but i think they are super cute. and to be honest, i think they might look even better with this outfit than the ones charlize is wearing! what do you think?


top it all off with this perfect blazer.


add a few sparkly bangles and you're ready to go!


there you have it. a full dior-esque look for less! 

image via here.









1 comment:

  1. I really like the outfit Charlize is wearing, her pants almost look like a taylored version of harem pants. They remind me of a pair I saw (and tried on but it was too busy to go and get the proper size)at Club Monaco.

    ~Em K

    ReplyDelete