Monday, November 15, 2010

inspiration monday

good morning, all! and happy monday to you! this morning i decided to try to replicate an outfit worn by carey mulligan. she is the cutest...and i love her in An Education. if you haven't seen it, check it out. and her cute little pixie cut almost makes me want to chop all my hair off. almost...

here she is at the BAFTA/LA Britannia Awards.



her blue shoes are on my wishlist. in the meantime, i'll stick to my green favorites.


my earrings and ring are all from my brunch swap this weekend (thanks, amanda!) more pics on that later.




there it is! what do you think? are you a carey mulligan fan?

happy monday, all!!!

shirt ~ thrifted
skirt ~ two birds
shoes ~ ebay
ring, earrings ~ brunch swap from salvaged strawberry

image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment