Sunday, November 7, 2010

holiday lookbook

there are so many reasons to dress up this season. holiday parties, family dinners, new year's extravaganzas. we picked out a few outfits from our collection to showcase what you can wear to each of these events.

romantic nye date




dinner with the fam






ice capades






office party



cocktail hour






ladies' night











need an outfit for your holiday parties? for many of these items, plus gifts and other outfit options, come check us out at Mighty Swell on december 11 and 12.


enjoy the season!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a lot fun!!! I love the styling on some of your looks.

    I checked out Blacklist vintage this weekend. They have an awesome selection (thanks for the tip!). I ended getting a fabulous 50s wool hat. I am a sucker for old hats. I even wore it to a party on saturday!

    ReplyDelete