Tuesday, November 9, 2010

hat head

i love hats. i own hats. but i just never wear hats. i will put one on and wear it around the house while i get ready to go out and do whatever i am doing. then at the last minute i will look in the mirror, decide that hat looks ridiculous on me, and ditch the hat. i don't know if it is just me being extra critical of myself or if i am actually not a hat person. but i do love hats and i am always seriously envious when someone rocks the look. here are some of my favorite bloggers doing just that...

froufrouu

something navy

the minneapoline

to check out these great blogs, click the caption under the photo. enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's almost wintertime in Amsterdam! So I can put on one of my hats.. :)

    xxx
    Karlijn

    http://www.firstofaugust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats too, especially fifties style like pillbox. Those are not all that fashionable. So to get confident wearing them, I wear them around my friends first, at parties or for coffee because I tend to get positive feedback that way. Maybe you can try that? Wear your hats around friendly, non judgemental faces?

    ReplyDelete